- A LaTeX boilerplate: skeleton code that implements various commonly used features in LaTeX. Code is all commented and will be expanded to include more packages or other aspects of LaTeX. Organized into sections, beginners should be able to debug easier while more advanced users can use it as a basic setup to get the ball rolling.
- Functional LaTeX project, download and start typesetting right away. Tested and works with MiKTeX.
- Automated compiling via scripts for Windows (
build.bat) and Unix (
- Fully commented with explanations for more difficult to understand elements.
- Various new commands to allow standardization of figure style and other common formatting.
- BibTex example file and example citation usage inside main text.
- Index implemented with example indices implemented in text (i.e.
- Automatic list creation, answer key code, and equation citation.
- Much more!
Installation and Usage
Visit github repository for up-to-date information on installation and use.
Biafra Ahanonu email@example.com
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU. Attribution is appreciated, but not required, if parts of the software are used elsewhere.